Virtual Partner Account Manager - Remote Colorado
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we are proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Extreme is looking to elevate its partner program and is creating a new early in career role to focus on our authorized partner base. The new role will be a part of the newly formed Partner Transformation team, which is focused on partner onboarding growth, and optimization, as well as channel sales and partner support. Your mission is to develop a set portfolio of Extreme Partners. Together with our partner development team, marketing and distribution, you’ll contribute to the transformation of Extremes Authorized partner community. We are seeking bright, articulate, and self-motivated candidates who have a desire to grow their career. Selected candidates will have a strong work ethic and enthusiasm who demonstrates initiative and professionalism.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Align closely with Extremes channel team and distribution partners to develop a set portfolio of authorized partners.
- Be the Extreme point of contact for those partners, help them grow and build a profitable business around Extreme’s solutions.
- Team with marketing to plan and execute targeted campaigns to drive growth with identified authorized partner base.
- Become a channel subject matter expert and trusted advisor for internal and external audiences regarding authorized partner strategy and growth.
Required Skill Set & Experience
- Strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking, and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Ability to work effectively across a highly matrixed environment.
- Knowledge in channel distribution.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.