Curriculum Development Programme Manager
Curriculum Development Programme Manager
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Curriulum Development Programme Manager is a role based in the Technical Enablement team of the Sales Enablement organisation. The overall role of the Technical Enablement team is the Creation, Curation and Delivery of technical post sales training associated with formal certification of candidates.
The role would logically be split as: 60% content and curriculum development, 20% instructor delivery support and 20% event delivery, video production and ad hoc training requirements. Each Programme Manager would be responsible for a primary technology function, however, the nature of cross technology coexistence will require stepping into other areas of technical learning development.
The creation of content will be undertaken both externally by development partners and internally for critical and flagship technologies by the incumbent. The project management and quality assurance of externally created content will be a responsibility of this role.
- Building of non-existing training content for new product introductions in accordance with the role based curricula blueprints, the training development process lifecycle guidelines and the content documentation library.
- Execute major class content redevelopments as and when major releases of products and software dictate.
- Author and publish any supporting materials other than the core training content. This includes, but not limited to, such materials as Class Outlines, Student Guides, promotional materials
- Produce any documentation supporting Extreme events which may include a technical training stream.
- In association with marketing and creative teams produce all graphics to be published on the Dojo, as achievement badges and on certifications
- Create and publish relevant Dojo pages in readiness for class launch
- Be part of the creative development cycle to improve training materials
- Act as point of contact and liaison for external content creators
- Track project and programme status reporting status to the Senior Programme Manager
- Ensure all training materials are kept current and well maintained. Follow the documented update cycle plan to track and update minor and major changes to training content for your primary technology responsibility.
- As materials change through updates ensure all re-certification processes and cycles are followed updating existing examinations so as only updated questions are asked and updated lessons and topics are taught for all modalities.
- Support any enquiries into content related queries which may be raised and to correct any mistakes in any materials
- Perform housekeeping tasks on the Dojo to retire or adjust any changed training descriptions or content.
- From time to time Extreme run live or pre-recorded events. You will support such events by delivering materials and/or instructing other presenters.
- Ensure instructor readiness to present new or improved materials. This includes, but not restricted to: Train the Trainer sessions, posting update notifications to the Hub, creating a regular update session with Authorised Training Partner (ATP) instructor
- Perform the task of new instructor assessments for Teach back or Lab back sessions as part of the instructor onboarding process
- Assist in the continual feedback and assessment process of existing instructors.
- As or when required instruct ad hoc specialist classes or events in the absence of suitably qualified facilitators.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.