SR MGR OF CUSTOMER SERVICES
Brief Job Description:
Extreme Networks solutions enable enterprises to leverage the power of mobility via wired and wireless products to increase productivity, engage customers and grow their business. As part of supporting the customer in leveraging these technologies our Customer Service Organization is the pinnacle of ensuring the customers network have the replacements readily available globally.
We’re looking for a passionate and data-driven individual, responsible for managing our Customer Service Representative Team. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of CSR’s and RMA Escalation personnel supporting our customers RMA and support portal requests. The Sr. Manager of the CSR’s ensures we have all of the necessary tools and processes to support our customers as well as has the ability to jump in wherever is needed to assist.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the customer service representative organization
- Respond to customer service escalations from internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with other teams to analyze issues and problems systematically, generating meaningful reports from data, identify and evaluate solutions and translate into decision and actions.
- Ability to hire and train new customer service agents as needed on the team
- Ability to identify KPI’s(Key performance Indicators) and execute a plan for the teams to reach those KPI’s.
- Experience in managing a team working a 24x7 schedule
- Ability to complete root cause analysis on service misses as well as partnering with other teams to understand the root cause and execute the resolution.
- Experience in identifying areas of continual improvement as well as pulling together a plan to improve those areas
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- Minimum of five years of experience managing a 24x7 operation of customer service representatives
- Must have experience in managing employee life cycle for customer service positions
- Must have experience with analytics software to identify trends and critical thinking to resolve, reduce or remove case volumes
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Demonstrated ability to juggle numerous projects and meet deadlines
- Motivated to learn new things about Extreme’s products and driven to improve the customers support experience
- Proficient in writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, leadership, and presentation skills.
- Imaginative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively, to wide audiences.
- Highly motivated team player as well as an ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics a plus
- Experience working with Logistics and on-site vendors a plus
- Solid understanding of Technical Support operations and development a plus.