Partner Success Advocate – Partner Led Success
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Partner Success Advocate – Partner Led Success
Extreme Networks helps customers transform and enhance their businesses with our cloud-based technology - making it even easier for customers to grow as they go, both in a technical and commercial sense. Our products offer flexible, feature-rich, application tiers tailored to every business, budget, and IT needs, that delivers the management, intelligence and assurance our customers require. Extreme Networks creates and end-to-end effortless networking experience. Within Customer Success our mission is to work closely with our customers and partners to ensure that their business needs are achieved, and business value is realized and accelerated. We are reimagining the customer and partner journey to deliver best in class experiences that not only meets, but consistently exceeds, their expectations.
The Partner Success Advocate plays is an important role in Extreme Network’s partner success and retention efforts, working directly with partners to execute Extreme Network’s onboarding strategy during the critical early stages of their partner engagement and putting them on a path for long-term success. As a partner with Extreme Network’s Partner Success Managers, this role is responsible for assessing each partner’s unique requirements, providing product and enablement guidance, and ensuring fast time to value from Extreme Network investment. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, articulate, extremely organized, will ideally have experience with Extreme Network products, and motivated by maximizing partner success and outcomes.
- Work with the partner through the onboarding phase, establishing a positive working relationship and ensuring a timely and successful installation.
- Serve as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to the partner for Extreme Network products, resources, and training options as needed to drive use case execution.
- Assist with both technical and non-technical topics related to the partner onboarding processes
- Advocate internally to resolve challenges that negatively impact Time to Value and/or the partner experience.
- Collaborate internally with Partner Success, Sales and the broader cross functional groups to drive continuous improvement and a superior partner experience.
- Work with the Partner Success and Sales teams to ensure a smooth transition of onboarded partners to the next phase of their Extreme Network journey.
- Ensure that all Extreme Network team activities that touch the partner are in alignment with the partner's business objectives and outcomes based selling model so the full potential of their Extreme Network solutions can be realized.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, partner empathy, equality, and inclusion.
- Two or more years of related work experience or equivalent skillset is required
- Experience working in a partner-facing role in the high-tech industry; preferably in an onboarding/training or sales capacity
- Knowledgeable of Extreme Network products, capabilities, including hands-on experience is a plus
- Has general understanding of accompanying infrastructure that works with Extreme Networks SaaS products (Servers/Storage/Networking/etc.)
- Has technical acumen to understand and connect the partners business goals with our product abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines etc.
- Contribute to the development of new processes to scale with Extreme Network’s rapid growth
- Out of the box thinker comfortable communicating new ideas and proposals to improve efficiencies and the partner experience
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Effective presenter- both in person and over digital platforms
- Demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy to effectively manage conflict and concerns
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Self-starter with a passion for partner success
- Experience gathering and analyzing partner success metrics including current usage and key growth statistics is a plus.
- Must live and personify the values of Extreme – Teamwork, Transparency, Candor, Curiosity, Ownership, and Inclusion.
BA or BS or 2+ years equivalent practical experience
LOCATION: Open, this is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.