*Project Manager, Extreme Customer Experience
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Project Manager, Extreme Customer Experience
Extreme Networks helps customers transform and enhance their businesses with our cloud-based technology - making it even easier for customers to grow as they go, both in a technical and commercial sense. Our products offer flexible, feature-rich, application tiers tailored to every business, budget, and IT needs, that delivers the management, intelligence and assurance our customers require. Extreme Networks creates and end-to-end effortless networking experience. Within Customer Experience our mission is to create data-driven beautiful and differentiated experiences. We are looking to flip networking on its head and build something the world would never expect from a networking company.
We are looking for Project Manager to join our team reporting to the Senior PM & Traffic Manager. In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Experience, Engineering, Discovery and Office of the CTO teams. This role will have a high level of interaction with the CX team leads and PLM teams, collaborating with all relevant stakeholders to facilitate seamless execution of projects, and ensuring that we are on track to meet our deliverables in an on-time fashion.
- Lead strategic programs for CX Americas
- Provide vision, strategy, governance and business objective alignment
- Provide leadership and hold the stakeholders and program team accountable to deliver programs on-time to achieve business objectives
- Perform overall program-level planning, stakeholder engagement, communications planning and oversight of execution to ensure a smooth transition to run-the-business
- Develop and lead initiatives that will transform the business through new business models
- Build strategic partnerships with CX product management, CX Centers, sales, delivery and engineering to meet current and future delivery needs
- Drive large CX Americas wide initiatives that align to the strategic priorities of CX
- Drive a culture of inclusion, risk taking and continue to build diverse program teams
- 3-5+ years of project management experience in gaming, tech or social platforms.
- Good at leading sophisticated programs, motivating change and comfortable connecting with senior executives and influence accelerated decision making and execution
- Have a strong executive presence, not intimidated by titles, and willing to hold leaders to account for their commitments
- Experience of running large programs with customers or internally within the organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast changes with an ability to adapt as needed
- Experience of working with global teams is a plus
- Understanding of agile methodologies and product release cycles preferred
LOCATION: We're open to this position being based near any of our major offices: Salem, NH / Raleigh, NC / San Jose, CA / Toronto, Ontario or even remote in US or Canada.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.