*Customer Success Advocate – Digital Scale Team
*Customer Success Advocate – Digital Scale Team
*Candidates for this role can be located in Ireland, UK, or France
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Customer Success Advocate – Digital Scale Team
Extreme Networks helps customers transform and enhance their businesses with our cloud-based technology - making it even easier for customers to grow as they go, both in a technical and commercial sense. Our products offer flexible, feature-rich, application tiers tailored to every business, budget, and IT needs, that delivers the management, intelligence and assurance our customers require. Extreme Networks creates and end-to-end effortless networking experience. Within Customer Success our mission is to work closely with our customers and partners to ensure that all of their business needs are achieved, and business value is realized and accelerated. We are reimagining the customer and partner journey to deliver best in class experiences that not only meets, but consistently exceeds, their expectations.
Extreme’s Global Digital Scale Leader is seeking a passionate and visionary Customer Success Advocate for the Digital Scale Customer Success team. You will be accountable for implementing 1:many programs that target specific groups with automated digital engagement in a rapidly growing SaaS-based organization. You will deliver successful outcomes for targeted groups of customers and partners globally and are comfortable being hands-on. You do all the above while keeping an eye on the right KPIs and outcomes.
Digital Scale Customer Success manages a higher volume of customers and partners using a team-based approach and leveraging automation through data-driven programs to support customers with the right resources at the right time throughout their journey. Diversity of thought, a passion for problem solving at scale and empathy are the values that should drive and inspire you every day.
This position requires deep customer focus and the ability to make decisions fast. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Manage a large portfolio of digital engagement customers – owning and contributing to onboarding, retention, adoption, expansion and loyalty.
- Serve a best-in-class customer journey and experience across the customer lifecycle at scale.
- Deliver consistent, digital onboarding and enablement at scale to assure high satisfaction and accelerated value realization of new customers.
- Expand adoption and recognition of the value of Extreme’s SaaS solutions within existing customers through 1:many programs to nurture growth and drive renewals.
- Execute processes to gather and address customer feedback and implement business improvement initiatives and automation.
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Experience growing customer relationships at various levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure customer success.
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail-oriented mindset focused on achieving goals.
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Must live and personify the values of Extreme – Teamwork, Transparency, Candor, Curiosity, Ownership, and Inclusion.
- BA or BS or equivalent practical experience.
- Involved in an organization during a period of growth and transformation.
- Experience in a SaaS business, ideally in a Customer Success role.
- Experience applying data-driven Customer Success or other customer engagement strategies.
- Experience with cloud managed networking.
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and Totango.
LOCATION: Open, this is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.