Systems Integration Architect
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Extreme Networks is hiring in San Jose, CA for a Systems Integration Architect to build & architect solutions for integrating various applications using middleware and automation technologies like Informatica, Web Methods and Automation Anywhere, ETL
- Building and architecting solutions for integrating various applications using middleware and automation technologies like Informatica, Web Methods and Automation Anywhere
- Participate in design and development activities for various projects
- Work with various application team leads helping design documents pertaining to systems interfaces..
- Do hands of development of complex solutions using Informatica, Web Methods and/or other automation technologies like Automation Anywhere
- Monitoring various integration platforms and interfaces and ensuring the stability of all the integration platforms.
- Help with production support as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer science or engineering
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in similar area
- Prior Experience on IICS/ICRT or Web Methods is a must.
- Experience developing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) specifications and mappings to support data ingestion, quality, profiling, transformation and integration using Informatica
- Experience in ETL solution architectures, and tools/techniques used for data integration & management.
- Experience using in various middleware technology platforms like Informatica IICS / ICRT and SoftwareAG Web methods and RPA technologies like Automation Anywhere, UI Path etc.
- Experience in establishing process flow and procedures for tracking data sources, data lineage, data quality, completeness, redundancy/replication and master/transactional data
- Experience in configuration data flow orchestration/integration, versioning, various application connectors, using Informatica and Web Methods
- Ability to identify and adopt enterprise data architecture patterns, concepts, approaches, and solutions in support of business needs
- Experience working on multiple complex projects with a team of resources and meeting deliverables on time under high pressure environments
LOCATION: Position is based at our San Jose site and not budgeted for relocation. Qualified local candidates (and those planning to move to the area) are encouraged to apply.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.