Sr. Business Systems Analyst - SFDC: Sales Cloud
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Extreme Networks is an industry leader in the end to end networking space is an exciting place to work. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic individuals with a passion to join the IT Team as a Business Systems Analyst - Sales. The Business Analyst is an active thought partner and application visionary that shapes the technology demand among the business community.
At Extreme we value Teamwork, Transparency, Candor, Curiosity & Ownership. Talk to us and experience the difference.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst – CRM-CPQ acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with IT project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, elicit and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed. The Business Analyst is an active thought partner and application visionary that shapes the technology demand among the business community.
BSA role continually monitors the systems performance and user utilization. Since the BSA Specialist is involved with multiple business functional groups (Sales, HR, Finance, etc…), the Specialist will not only know how to manage multiple projects but will also possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with executive and senor leaders to creating and maintain an operating plan to achieve the strategic vision and operating platform that defines the people, processes, tools, and technology
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate functional and non-functional business requirements into technical requirements
- Analyze, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Evaluate business requirements to identify gaps, interdependencies and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions
- Assist the team with user acceptance testing requirements for existing and new CRM systems and modules
- Partner with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing
- Document user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures
- Coordinate the project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Work closely with third-party vendors including software providers, implementation partners, and consultants
- Understand existing and anticipated CRM functionality, including cloud-based offerings, that meet business demand.
- Partner with key strategic CRM solutions partners for small- and large-scale engagements to help develop the vision of the technology service
- Manage the configuration and setup of the CRM -related solutions
- Analyze system activity by assessing system utilization, employee productivity, and trending amongst key quality attributes
- Provide production support as needed and take lead to resolve critical business issues
- Advise business owners on best practices in Salesforce.com application configuration, security/permissions, workflow, customizations, and data validation.
- Coordinate change control management and processes with other systems administrators and analysts
- Work with onsite/offshore technical team to ensure high quality business outcomes are delivered
- Help with production support to enable smooth functioning of business
- Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality and translating them into application requirements
- Ability to learn new things
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Ability to partner with Developers and architects to identify course of resolutions
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks in the moment with mid-course corrective action
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Appropriately manages customer expectations regarding scope, schedule, and budgetary parameters
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects to drive business improvements
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications
- Demonstrated knowledge in CRM -related functional modules: Lead management, Opportunity management, Quoting, Renewal, Forecasting, Commissions processing, POS, Master data management, Sales force reporting, Analytics, geo hierarchies, territory management
- Demonstrated proficiency in configuration and functional set ups for SFDC: Sales cloud , CPQ: (BMI/Apttus/Steel Bricks)
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of enterprise-wide business and technical processes:
- Change set deployment, Change management, instance management, SFDC applications exchange eco system
- Ability to create and manage SFDC reports and write SOQL queries
- Good understanding of SFDC security model and hands on experience with salesforce administration
- Experience in configuration and administration of CPQ applications
- Familiarity with Apex programming
- Very good knowledge of SFDC platform capabilities and standard functionalities
- Experience in solving business problems with SFDC features and eco systems
- Good knowledge in CPQ processes and concepts
- Good understanding of system integration concepts and issues
- Experience handling day to day business issues
- Good knowledge of SFDC contracts, assets and renewal process
- Ability to generate business unit and enterprise wide reports using reporting technologies
- Demonstrated experience in developing solutions as a software developer
- Proficient with eliciting CRM integration requirements
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards
- Ability to create Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, storyboards
- In depth understanding of the various software development lifecycles(e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- 10+ years of Experience
- Science, Management Information Systems or related field Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in business systems analysis.
- 4-6 years of Salesforce.com administration experience including Sales cloud/Service Cloud, APEX, VisualForce.
- At least, 2 years of experience in CPQ process and tool
- Minimum SFDC certifications required: Certified Administrator, Certified Force.com Developer.
- Strong understanding of SalesForce.com capabilities and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to customers.
- 2-4 years of service industry experience also preferred.
- 2 years of experience managing technical projects in a complex environment.
LOCATION: Position is based at our San Jose, Califonia site and not budgeted for relocation. Qualified local candidates (and those planning to move to the area) are encouraged to apply.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.