There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we are proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
The FP&A Intern will be based in RDU supporting the global FP&A team, including the SaaS Finance and Financial Reporting teams. Duties will include assisting preparation of key management and financial reports, developing an understanding of critical reporting applications such as Hyperion, Oracle, Incorta and Tableau, preparing limited financial analysis as needed and supporting the budgeting and forecasting functions.
- Support team efforts to timely and accurately complete reporting projects and financial analysis
- Become familiar with best in class BI and reporting applications
- Partner with other teams within Finance and Accounting as well as other functional departments
- Organize plans, develop detail tasks and timelines and manage delivery against schedules for assigned projects
- Support creation and maintenance of accurate reports critical to the success of the Finance and Accounting team as well as the greater organization
- Participate with other specific tasks, projects, or deliverables, as needed
Standards of Performance
- Adequate accounting, analytical and process development skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving/decision making skill and sound judgment.
- Professional demeanor and ability to manage confidential information.
- Personal integrity and commitment to high moral standards and business ethics
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent candidate
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Please note: It is necessary for this Intern candidate to be in college with a graduation date of December 2021 or later.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.