SR WIRELESS SW ENGR- Cloud-based Networking QA - Networking/API Automation/UI Automation
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Experience: 5-13 Years
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, Develop, Execute and Automate Test suites for our Cloud based Networking applications
- Automation of features from an end-to-end perspective - API and GUI.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5-8 years of test script automation experience
- Familiarity with Traffic Generators (Ixia/Spirent/Ostinato/Iperf/Octoscope/Veriwave) and Network debugging tools (Sniffers,Wireshark, ping, traceroute etc.)
- Comfortable with SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL/Redis and monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
- Applied experience with version control systems such as Git, Github
- Automation – API Automation using Tools such as Postman, Newman
- Automation – UI Automation using Selenium, Robot framework and Python
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience of working with Wired or Wireless Networking related products
- Application Performance Testing using tools such as Jmeter, Blazemeter
- Experience of working on Cloud based Networking Products or a Microservices architecture-based applications
- Domain based Certifications - Cloud based Certifications, Python Certifications and Networking certifications
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital
transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks