SALES OPERATIONS REP
Global Sales Operations
Extreme Networks, Inc. is setting a new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and market leading service and support. As one of the world’s largest leading providers of high-performance networking solutions, we offer our customers the highest quality products and the best customer care in the industry. The company delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 12,000 customers in over 80 countries.
For more information, please also visit the company’s website at http://www.extremenetworks.com
Position: Sales Operations Analyst (S2)
Location – Chennai, South India
Experience: 3-5 years
Qualifications - Requires a Bachelor degree or equivalent
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Sales Operations Analyst will be focused on data review, updating and governance. This includes the responsibility to reconcile, update and address data issue across systems to improve and ensure data integrity. They will work closely with other departments to communicate and obtain information for data stewardship. Support Field Sales and Channel in relates to Commission Allocation and Customer Data. Account merging and review related activities to up keep Customer Master C360.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commission Allocation for Field Sales and Channel Team
- Account Merging activities in Customer Maser (C360)
- Transaction Data reconciliations
- Follow and compliant with company’s Data governance, process and policies
- Communicate and follow up between departments to resolve data related issues
- Participate in regular meetings in relates to Data stewardship
Knowledge/ Skills / Abilities
- Excellent communications skills in written and spoken English are a must.
- Has awareness of the functional impact upon work processes and other functions.
- Experience with database management and rules for data governance.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office application, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PPT. Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skill (vlookup and pivot tables a must)
- Experience in SFDC, OBIEE, Oracle and Informatica a plus.