Business Analyst- (with e2open or Informatica Customer 360 MDM experience)
Business Analyst (with e2open or Informatica Customer 360 MDM experience)
*Candidates can be located in Ireland or India for this remote role
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
- Strong experience in implementation (on-prem or cloud based) of data-heavy applications such as POS (Point-of-sale), Channel Data Management, Master data management.
- Experience in e2open (Channel Data Management and Partner Program Incentive) or Informatica Customer 360 MDM is preferred.
- Experience with business users on creating analytical reporting (any reporting platform such as PowerBI, Cognos, OBIEE, Excel is alright).
- Should have experience in full SFDC Life Cycle
- Collaborate with business users, analysts and data engineers to translate in-depth analyses for the business.
- Should be aware and experience in building Proof of Concept (POS) to demonstrate business solutions.
- Should have good experience in providing Point of View for business problems and requirements.
- Self-learner and solution builder with motivation to learn and pick up new technologies.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills in addition to strong project management skills.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in creating tabular reports and charts
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle IT/Business team and vendor discussions
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.