Customer Success Business Analyst and Totango Administrator
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Customer Success Business Analyst and Totango Administrator – Customer Success Operations Team
Extreme Networks helps customers transform and enhance their businesses with our cloud-based technology - making it even easier for customers to grow as they go, both in a technical and commercial sense. Our products offer flexible, feature-rich, application tiers tailored to every business, budget, and IT needs, that delivers the management, intelligence and assurance our customers require. Extreme Networks creates and end-to-end effortless networking experience. Within Customer Success our mission is to work closely with our customers and partners to ensure that all of their business needs are achieved, and business value is realized and accelerated. We are reimagining the customer and partner journey to deliver best in class experiences that not only meets, but consistently exceeds, their expectations.
Extreme’s Global Success Operations Leader is seeking a passionate Customer Success Business Analyst and Totango Administrator who will be responsible for implementing and administering Totango’s Customer Success platform for various Success Programs in a rapidly growing SaaS-based organization. You will play a critical part enabling our capabilities efficiently and effectively at scale providing world-class customer onboarding, retention, adoption, expansion and advocacy. As a part of a growing team, this is an exciting opportunity to help define and operationalize our Customer Success infrastructure and processes. Diversity of thought, a passion for problem solving at scale and empathy are the values that should drive and inspire you every day.
This position requires deep customer focus, data-driven decision making, and the ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Responsible for administration, configuration and implementation of Totango - Customer Success Platform to internal customers.
- Configure defined and prioritized business processes within Totango leading to implementation and deployment to customer facing teams.
- Provide Reporting and Dashboards in Totango for Data Analysis to the Customer Success Teams.
- Work with other technical teams on designing integration of Totango with applicable Extreme enterprise systems like SFDC and other data sources.
- Facilitate discussions between stakeholders, project and technical resources, understand current state “as-is” and map to future “to-be” to deliver services and capabilities.
- Understand customer lifecycle management business processes and translate them to effective use through technology, data and process.
- Understand and define the data and information shared across the company and relationship between the data and how this will impact business rules and business process mapping.
- Define scope and priority of business processes to support the evolution of Customer Success process and strategy.
- Develop change management strategies and support Implementation, Testing and Deployment of functionalities of Totango together with solution architecture.
- Create end-to-end business process documentation with a view to operationalizing customer data for customer facing team consumption.
- Validate functionalities after release upgrades, and hot fixes and handle the communication on upgrade schedule, impact of upgrade and new functionalities introduced.
- Develop product modifications and collaborate with the software vendors for product improvements.
- 1-2 years of experience on Customer Success Platforms like Totango / Gainsight / Churnzero with administrative, configuration, integration and reporting skills.
- 2+ years of experience years of CRM platforms like Salesforce.
- 2+ years of IT Experience, preferably on Customer Success / CRM / Data Analytics.
- Experience reviewing and understanding data from multiple sources, build dashboards and reports.
- Customer first mentality with demonstrated ability to improve processes and be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task development, support and on-going maintenance projects and meet deadlines in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Must live and personify the values of Extreme – Teamwork, Transparency, Candor, Curiosity, Ownership, and Inclusion.
- BA or BS or equivalent practical experience, Master’s degree in a management, technical or engineering field preferred.
- Involved in an organization during a period of growth and transformation.
- Good understanding of Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience with cloud managed networking.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.