Sr. Systems Engineer-Frankfurt Area
Sr. Pre-Sales Systems Engineer- Frankfurt Area
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
The Systems Engineer will be an integral member supporting the Sales Account Executive team in a Pre-Sales Capacity. He or she will support Strategic Major Accounts. Travel to customer sites presenting Proof of Concepts; contribute in the design, planning, and implementation and training on the Extreme Networks architecture.
- Excellent presentation skills (fluent in German and English)
- Pre-Sales Experience in the Network space with 2 or more of the following technologies:
- Switching Fabric
- Cloud Managed Networks
- Network Security
- SD-WAN is a plus
At Extreme, we value your contribution
- Training resources: you will have various resources to choose from for your technical & personal development
- Technical equipment and work resources: you will be staffed with newest top technology and any equipment needed for feeling comfortable at your workplace
- Direct participation at company’s success: aside commission earnings, you can voluntarily enroll to our subsidized Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flex First: our flexible work model is engrafted into our culture as we endeavor to have a global workforce that is seamlessly connected no matter where we are
- Recreation time matters: our working time model gives you major flexibility on taking time off when you need it – in addition to your 30 vacation days a year (considering a 5-day-work-week)
- Employee Assistance: we provide you with lots of programs and activities, but also individual support as desired
- On top insurances: you will be enrolled to our insurances on Business Travel, Pension Scheme and Life & Occupational Disability
- And so much more…
Extreme uses Cloud Management, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to radically simplify and secure the Access Network. Our Cloud-Managed Wireless, Switching, Routing, and Security technologies provide unrivalled flexibility in deployment, management, and licensing. Working with pioneering Controller-less Wi-Fi and Cloud Management, Extreme delivers continuous innovation at Cloud-speed that constantly challenges the industry norm, allowing customers to rethink what’s possible. Our innovations and global cloud footprint radically simplify Access Network operation for 30,000+ customers and 10+ million daily users.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.