There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
The Real Estate - Facilities Intern position will assist and provide day-to-day support to the Real Estate, Facilities and Workplace team in Raleigh/ NA Region. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative and proportionate Technical background with a focus towards internal and external customer service.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative support to the Real Estate, Facilities and Workplace Department
- Provide administrative and/or technical support to Facilities Management activities as assigned
- Assist with coverage of Front Desk being the first line of encounter with customers and guest (check in, security, phones and space reservations as required).
- Assist with receipt, documentation of monthly invoicing for all vendor service charges (utilities, services contracts (M&E) contracts).
- Shipping and Receiving – Process all incoming and Assist with outgoing mail and packaging via systems - USPS, UPS, Fed Ex and others
- Assist with development and documentation of for financials and their preparation of monthly reports, code and forward vendor invoices to respective departments and submission to IQBO for processing
- Update customer contacts for our EN Emergency information and Business Continuity Programs (Business leads, contractors, Emergency contacts - sites) as necessary for the EN RE portfolio emergency information, accounting, Salesforce and
- Assist the RE and Facilities department in special projects including facility oriented maintenance, housekeeping, HVAC, special events, etc. as well as updating and closing tickets in Service Now
- Assist and communicate both verbally and via Email all customers responding to service request (Service Now) and work orders assisting where applicable in their completion and follow-up
- Assist managers with distribution and collection of customer surveys or report analysis
- Assist and participate in the office safety and Security Programs (Security Access Card and Systems) with issuance and inspections of on-site systems (local and regional Office/ Tech Labs
- Participate as a member of the RE/FAC Group allowing exposer to day to day operations and activities to gain valuable person to person experience
- Provide coverage for RE/FAC individuals when necessary
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- No On Call requirements
This is an Intern Position defined as a student or trainee who works at a trade or occupation in order to gain work experience.
Other Considerations: Two to four year in progress degree with 0-2 year administrative or Technical experience.
Clerical and Technical office / IT Engineering / Lab setting; routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, Facilities Software and systems. Regular walking, may occasionally need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch and lift and/or move up to fifteen 15 pounds.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.