Senior Treasury Analyst
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Senior Treasury Analyst
Assist in all aspects of the Treasury function at the Company. This position provides oversight, technical expertise, insight on the company’s’ financial structure. The position will report directly to the Treasurer. The Treasury Analyst will work collaboratively with the senior financial management of the company as well as with outside senior executives of financial institutions.
- Assist with Bank Relations
- Assist with Insurance Renewals, claims reporting,
- Assist with formulating Capital structure and corporate compliance
- Identify and track Business Risks and recommend mitigation strategies
- Support FX and Interest hedging programs
- Develop and maintain Bank and Vendor Standards
- Assist with Liquidity Management and cash forecasting
- Assist with Customer and Supply Chain Financing and Leasing programs
- Support SEC reporting for investments and debt and equity products
- Perform journal entries as needed
- Assist in Investment management
- Lead new System Implementations
- Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Oracle including OBI & Hyperion
- Advanced Excel skills required (macros, vlookup, pivot tables)
- Extensive Treasury/Financial Expertise (3-7 years’ experience)
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters or MBA a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent “customer” service skills, email and telephone etiquette, and professionalism
- Organized, accurate, pays attention to detail
- Multitasking abilities, adaptive to changing organization needs
- Takes initiative/minimal supervision required
- Excellent problem solving skills, Team Player, Quick learner and able to work with confidential information
- Practical economic thought processes
- Understanding internal controls and SOX processes as relates to the Treasury function
- Familiarity with global insurance programs a plus
- Familiarity with Treasury Management systems a plus
- Understanding of capital markets, credit facilities and other financing instruments
- Certifications such as CTP, FRM, CFA or CPA a plus
LOCATION: Position is based at our RDU site in Morrisville, NC (Raleigh, NC area) and not budgeted for relocation. Qualified local candidates (and those moving to the area on their own) are encouraged to apply.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.