*Partner Success Manager - Partner Led Success Team
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Partner Success Manager - Partner Led Success Team
Extreme Networks helps customers transform and enhance their businesses with our cloud-based technology - making it even easier for customers to grow as they go, both in a technical and commercial sense. Our products offer flexible, feature-rich, application tiers tailored to every business, budget, and IT needs, that delivers the management, intelligence and assurance our customers require. Extreme Networks creates and end-to-end effortless networking experience. Within Customer Success our mission is to work closely with our customers and partners to ensure that their business needs are achieved, and business value is realized and accelerated. We are reimagining the customer and partner journey to deliver best in class experiences that not only meets, but consistently exceeds, their expectations.
Extreme’s Global Partner Success Leader is seeking a passionate and focused Partner Success Manager who has hands-on experience making technology and go-to-market partners successful in a rapidly growing SaaS-based organization. As an experienced key contributor, you will be accountable to drive and implement successful outcomes with the partners across the Americas and should be equally comfortable being hands on and strategic. You would be a key contributor who revels in working in fast paced environments and providing world-class partner onboarding, retention, support, adoption, expansion and advocacy in a SaaS environment. You do all the above while keeping an eye on the right KPIs and outcomes. Diversity of thought, a passion for problem solving at scale and empathy are the values that should drive and inspire you every day.
Be part of the team building a proactive Partner-Led Success function from the ground up! In this role you will be responsible for leading a variety of cross functional partner success initiatives across the entire SaaS portfolio of products and capabilities. This position requires deep partner focus, the ability to dive deep and invent, and the ability to make hard decisions fast. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while maintaining the highest standards.
- Lead the delivery of a best-in-class SaaS partner journey and experience across the partner lifecycle.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross functional groups to drive partner success goals: sales, pre-sales, business development, channels, product management, engineering, finance, legal, IT, HR, marketing, and senior management.
- Enable a culture of partner-centricity and represent the "Voice of the Partner".
- Deliver consistent onboarding and enablement capabilities to assure high satisfaction of new partners.
- Expand adoption and recognition of the value of Extreme’s SaaS solutions within existing partners to nurture and drive repeat renewals.
- Drive consultative support processes which enable us to understand and anticipate partner needs, identifies root causes and drives solutions to increase partner satisfaction.
- Perform to KPIs, to enable the team and company to prioritize partner needs and to ensure performance of the team.
- Leverage processes to gather and address Partner feedback, business improvement initiatives and automation.
- Support our strategic roadmap of partner success initiatives and internal tools necessary to implement and maintain partner operational requests with the goal of maintaining 100% compliance to preserve partner trust.
- Be committed to the success of the company and be an advocate for the company values and goals.
- At least 2+ years of combined Professional Services, Partner Programs, Partner and/or Customer Success experience with understanding of Partner Lifecycle and Journey in the SaaS industry.
- Involved in an organization during a period of growth and transformation. You know what it’s like to work at a fast-moving organization where you blaze your own path while staying in sync with the broader team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of delivering and enabling success in a SaaS environment.
- Passion for using operational metrics and process improvement to support key decisions and drive organizational optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with sales and other cross-functional teams to achieve on aligned business goals.
- Must live and personify the values of Extreme – Teamwork, Transparency, Candor, Curiosity, Ownership, and Inclusion.
BA or BS or 2+ years equivalent practical experience
LOCATION: Open, this is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the Singapore.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.