SLED Virtual Sales Account Manager - Kentucky
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
- Track record for meeting or exceeding sales and activity targets
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a revenue quota on a quarterly or annual basis
- Provide sales support to assigned channel partners
- Cultivate qualified leads and manage sales process through close of opportunity, coordinating with channel partner
- Contact prospects and partners through various communication channels to pursue sales/relationship opportunities with targeted customers
- Deliver professional sales presentations via phone and web technologies
- Collaborate with field sales, channel partners, marketing, sales management, and product management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
- Ensure handoffs to field sales, business development and support are successful, and exceed customer's expectation
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional
- Accurately forecast and track sales activities using Salesforce.com
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with sales reps, prospective and existing customers, channel partners and our corporate field counterparts.
- Work experience should include a minimum of two years inside sales or sales experience and two years managing a team of reps, ideally with a WLAN and/or network infrastructure or network security company.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to reps from entry level to senior level
- Familiar with and fluent using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- BS/BA in a technical or business discipline is preferred.
- Drive your team to meet and exceed sales and activity targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Insure your team is providing excellent sales support to assigned channel partners and prospective and existing customers as well as field counterparts.
- Experience in screening, qualifying and interviewing ISR candidates.
- Able to coach a team of diverse backgrounds from entry level ISR to the most senior and can switch modes of management dependent on situation.
- Deliver professional sales presentations via phone and the web.
- Collaborate with field sales, channel partners, marketing, other sales management, and product management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Ensure handoffs to field sales, business development and support are successful, and exceed customer's expectation.
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional.
- Accurately forecast roll-up of your team pipeline and sales goals using Salesforce.com.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.