There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we are proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
- Working under the guidance of the platform manager and the content & communication manager in the Elevate Team to plan and deliver content on internal channels
- Work with senior leadership to research trending topics in I.T., networking, cloud & technology
- Tune in to the diverse community & voices across the company to enrich content streams
- Collaborate with the team for survey setting and collating impactful datafor analysis
- Responsible for the upkeep of the integrated content calendar for Product Organization & The Office of the CTO
- Pursuing a degree in a marketing, communications, social media and/or advertising
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Competence with project management is a plus
- Ability to analyze survey stats and other forms of feedback to distill actions & insights
- Capable of independent research and learning.
- Good attention to detail.
Please note: It is necessary for this Intern candidate to be in college with a graduation date of 2022 or later.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.