CX Data Analyst - Customer Experience
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
CX Data Analyst, Extreme Insights & Intelligence
Extreme Networks helps customers transform and enhance their businesses with our cloud-based technology - making it even easier for customers to grow as they go, both in a technical and commercial sense. Our products offer flexible, feature-rich, application tiers tailored to every business, budget, and IT needs, that delivers the management, intelligence and assurance our customers require. Extreme Networks creates and end-to-end effortless networking experience. Within Customer Experience our mission is to create data-driven beautiful and differentiated experiences. We are looking to flip networking on its head and build something the world would never expect from a networking company.
We are looking for a CX Data Analyst to join our Insights & Intelligence team and support Extreme CX. In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Experience, Engineering, Discovery and Office of the CTO teams, IT, Marketing, Customer Success and report into the Director of Extreme Intelligence. This role will have a high level of interaction with UX Research, Design Team Leads and PLM teams to deliver analysis, development, and presentation of insights in support of improved decision making across the organization to a variety of stakeholders.
- Dive deep into complex business problems and provide insights on digital feature s and AI model performance
- Use statistical analysis techniques to quantify the impact of feature tests and personalization models
- Monitor the performance of recommendation models and present strategic opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to deliver high quality solutions and recommendations to a variety of problems across the digital domain
- Bring data to life through storytelling in a clear and meaningful way to audiences with mixed levels of technical expertise
- Build and maintain dashboards where constant monitoring and reporting is valuable to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience driving tangible business value from the analysis of complex data
- An established track record of creative problem solving, and the desire to create and build new processes
- 3 + years of experience in extracting & manipulating large data sets from various relational databases using SQL
- 3 + years of applied data visualization experience ( e.g. Tableau).
- Strong coding skills in at least one statistical or programming language to import, summarize, and analyze data (ex. R, python).
- Experience with statistical and machine learning algorithms (e.g. regression, classification and/or clustering).
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent combination of experience and education required. Advanced degree preferred.
LOCATION: We're open to this position being based near any of our major offices: Salem, NH / Raleigh, NC / San Jose, CA / Toronto, Ontario or even remote in US or Canada.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.