Partner Account Manager-Southern Germany
Partner Account Manager- Southern Germany
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
As a member of our Channel Team, you will contribute to manage, develop and grow our partners with direct influence on our company’s revenue. Our Partner Account Managers manage all activities associated with business planning, channel management, enablement, sales coaching, marketing and forecasting. They fulfill a multi-faceted role to achieve revenue targets by collaboration with our colleagues from Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Operations and other teams. Join our team to build and manage your relationships with our partners as a trusted advisor at every level. You will provide strategic advice, coaching and proactively make sure our strategic partner have the support they need to achieve their sales and marketing objectives.
- Support our Channel partners during their goal setting, short- and long term, fitting to our strategic plans at Extreme.
- Ownership of the channel development plan for our Southern Germany region by mapping tiered partners against opportunities, by identifying gaps and potential partners together with your colleagues within Channel and other local teams and by working with our Channel development resources to recruit and onboard new partners.
- Include our partners’ resources in planning and gain their commitment to account plans and associated activities and investments.
- Track all major activities with the partner through CRM (SFDC) and partners’ sales activities for Extreme’s opportunities in CRM(SFDC).
- Build close and strong relationships within our partners’ organizations including day-to-day visibility, timely response and oversight of comprehensive communication between us and our partners
- Strengthen our partners’ visibility and perception within our Sales organization and for internal commitment to our partners’ capabilities and competencies; drive our rules of engagement and assist our partners with any issue escalations as appropriate
- Ensure awareness and understanding of our partners on Extreme’s sales, product and training updates as well as marketing activities through various channels
- Business fluent in German and English
- Reseller / Channel sales experience.
- High level of business acumen, understanding the partner go to market and economics
- Ability to translate an earning/income statement in partners’ fiscal health, understanding the partners key success criterial and fitting our business into there’s
- Travel within region
At Extreme, we value your contribution
- Partnership between colleagues: your Buddy will closely support you during your onboarding phase. Once settled in, you can participate at our great mentorship program
- Training resources: you will have various resources to choose from for your technical & personal development
- Technical equipment and work resources: you will be staffed with newest top technology and any equipment needed for feeling comfortable at your workplace
- Direct participation at company’s success: aside commission earnings, you can voluntarily enroll to our subsidized Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flex First: our flexible work model is engrafted into our culture as we endeavor to have a global workforce that is seamlessly connected no matter where we are
- Recreation time matters: our working time model gives you major flexibility on taking time off when you need it – in addition to your 30 vacation days a year (considering a 5-day-work-week)
- Employee Assistance: we provide you with lots of programs and activities, but also individual support as desired
- On top insurances: you will be enrolled to our insurances on Business Travel, Pension Scheme and Life & Occupational Disability
- And so much more…
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.