Sales Support Representative
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
This role drives productivity back to field through close customer/partner relationships to increase revenue through managing pipeline, forecasts, generating quotes, Discount Approval’s/ Pricing Strategies, and being available for customers, partners, distributors and Extreme field when needed.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the assigned territory and assist the field sales staff in attaining their monthly/quarterly/annual quota.
- Create quotes and configurations for customers and partners as well as facilitate any special pricing requests/deal registration requests.
- Cultivate customer relationships and uncover additional projects.
- Directly manage customer/partner opportunities through close.
- Act as a liaison with all departments to assist in closing deals quickly and make Extreme Networks easy to do business with for both our customers and trusted business partners.
- Facilitate in the delivery of sales campaigns and promotions for the defined territory.
- Own CRM administration in support of Extreme Networks field sales organization.
- Perform other operational and administrative duties in line with the strategic regional directives.
- Assist in managing SFDC Forecasts/Clari Forecasting
- Business experience preferably in a Customer Support / Sales Support role.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required.
- Experienced knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
- Knowledge of Extreme Networks technologies is advantageous.
- Strong communications skills.
- Possess energetic and enthusiastic demeanour.
- Discipline to manage time across multiple simultaneous tasks.
- experience with CRM / SalesForce.com helpful.
- Fluent in English
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.