Head of Extreme Alliance
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
We are looking for a Head of ExtremeAlliance Program lead who is energetic and self-motivated to lead innovation of a new Technology Alliances Program focused on Extreme’s SaaS and Cloud Go-to-Market ambitions. The Head of ExtremeAlliance will be responsible for crafting the program and, collaborating with Product, Sales, Marketing and Corporate Development Leadership, identify and prioritize Alliance targets. The Head of ExtremeAlliance will also serve as the primary face of the program in the market, both internally and externally.
- This leader will be responsible for crafting the ExtremeAlliance Program.
- Will collaborate with Business Development to pursue and operationalize alliance partnerships, yielding new routes to market, both direct and indirect.
- Must craft, track and report on success metrics for the program.
- Will be in a highly visible leadership position that collaborates with all areas of Extreme to build new revenue opportunities through alliance innovation.
- Will collaborate effectively with all relevant organizations to maximize impact of the program, with an emphasis on Product, Marketing, Sales and Corporate Development.
- Responsible for identifying new business and product innovation opportunities.
- The role is both strategic and operational and does not have any direct reports.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 15+ years of game-changing corporate strategy experience with deep knowledge of technology alliances, evaluating new business initiatives, be nimble and agile in achieving tangible outcomes and results for business transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to frame new, ambiguous, and complex issues; ability to generate insight through rigorous analysis.
- Turnaround and transformation efforts, including business model innovation, operating model development, large-scale cost improvements, and organizational restructure and effectiveness.
- Demonstrable public speaking and change management skills.
- Ability to work effectively & influence senior executives, including CEO and Board of Directors.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.