LEASE PROGRAM MANAGER
LEASE PROGRAM MANAGER
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Working under the umbrella of Extreme Capital, which has doubled in volume and dollars over the last two years, we are looking to expand our team. In this role, you will support both the Americas and European markets as a Lease Program Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with the sales organization to identify financing / leasing opportunities.
- Coordinate with white label / third party banks that support Extreme Capital Business
- Maintain accurate sales cycle via SFDC.
- Facilitate sales meetings and presentations where required
- Provide relevant feedback from clients to Credit, Pricing, Syndication and Documentation partners.
- Collaborate with Treasury/Leasing Operations teams to ensure transactions meet all CEF underwriting and documentation requirements
- Proactively offer ideas and suggestions for process improvements, and Sales materials.
- Meet Sales goals as determined by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Leasing or equipment finance sales knowledge a plus
- As a Service Business Models knowledge a plus
- Experience with documentation negotiation
- Good communication, negotiating and credit skills
- Ability to excel within a team sales approach
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of equipment/service and consumption financing products as well as industry standards and regulations
- Firm grasp of PV calculations, financial analysis and lease/finance pricing models
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.