Full Stack Developer, ExtremeCloud IQ
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer, ExtremeCloud IQ
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of a high-performing agile scrum team that designs, implements, and tests new features and functionality for ExtremeCloud IQ; an ML/AI powered, wired, and wireless cloud network management solution.
- Development will include innovative technologies in the fields of NMS Cloud Management, Cluster, Security, Machine Learning.
- You will take new features from concept to delivery, working closely with team members and cross-functional partners to design and develop high-quality solutions that take into consideration scalability, availability, and performance. You will also actively participate in design and code reviews for the team.
- 3 – 5+ years of industry experience in Full Stack software development
- Strong front end / UI development skills in addition to back end
- Experience in cloud based distributed computing and processing technologies – Kafka, RabbitMQ, NGNIX, Elasticsearch, Ignite, Spring Boot
- Experience in working with relational databases such as Postgres
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Hands on experience with Python based automation management and CI/CD orchestration with Jenkins
- Solid computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with XML, REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with GIT and GitHub
- Experience with cloud architecture and related technologies
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture and distributed computing
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning as it relates to networking
- Experience developing enterprise security/networking products
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and networking technologies
- BS or MS in CS/CE
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.