Service Marketing Manager
As the Services and SaaS Product Marketing Manager for ExtraHop, you will be a leading member of ExtraHop’s marketing activities for the services and SaaS product portfolios. We’re looking for someone who wants to help define and market professional services as well as drive our SaaS adoption into the installed customer base. The person to fill this position will help our customers achieve business outcomes, thrive in a highly visible role, and can establish ExtraHop as a leader within the network detection and response market.
This position requires an understanding of growing SaaS product installed base and recurring revenue as well as a professional services background supporting Enterprise B2B solutions. In this role, you will work with customer success, sales, marketing, product management, and other stakeholders to develop the unique SaaS and Services offerings that ExtraHop provides and drive marketing and Go-to-market activities to educate customers and prospects. This encompasses SaaS product and services strategy, positioning, messaging, collateral creation, and execution of marketing & GTM programs.
- Develop SaaS and services product positioning and messaging that differentiates ExtraHop offerings and technology
- Lead and develop ExtraHop’s SaaS and Services go-to-market strategy and execution
- Drive strategies and execution for installed base customer adoption of ExtraHop product and services portfolio
- Define SaaS and services pricing and packaging in conjunction with Customer Success leadership and business stakeholders
- Ensure that SaaS and services messaging resonates with customers, prospects, analysts, and sales. As well as making sure that the message is consistent with the corporate brand yet specifically tuned to the markets in which ExtraHop operates and for which the SaaS products are targeted.
- Effectively communicate ExtraHop’s SaaS and services position to sales, channel partners, customers, and analysts
- Create customer case studies with input from the customer success and sales teams to promote broader adoption of SaaS and services offerings
- Create sales tools and training:
- Communicate the SaaS and services value proposition to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling of ExtraHop’s products
- 5+ years of services product marketing or SaaS product experience with B2B technology companies
- Experience with Cloud, Infrastructure, Cyber Security markets
- Experience working with sales, customers, and analysts in presenting the company position and products
- Experience in marketing SaaS products and services to enterprises, service providers, and channel partners
- Previous success in the development and execution of integrated product marketing plans
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third party agencies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel 25% (US travel)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in B2B enterprise cybersecurity technology marketing
- Technical aptitude coupled with an enthusiasm for technology and the ability to translate this into compelling narratives
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics
- Strong writing and communication skills with the ability to create exceptional content and comfortably engage with sales, customers, and partners
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- MBA is a plus
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cybercriminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?