Pricing Strategy Manager
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to redefine the security market from the inside out, helping our enterprise customers rise above the noise of alerts, tech sprawl, and organizational gridlock to protect and accelerate their business. And we're doing it with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor (it's required here, seriously!).
We are looking for a Manager focusing on Pricing, Packaging, and Growth Analyst role to join our fast growing organization (reporting to VP of Product and Solution Marketing). This person will be responsible for overall pricing and packaging analysis, helping to drive the pricing/packaging strategy, sales promotions, managing the new product introduction process related to pricing changes, as well as working with Product Marketing leadership to put together quantitative analysis for proposed Go-To-Market initiatives. This candidate must bring a strong history of financial modeling/analytical experience in B2B software industry with exposure to software subscription and SaaS experience.
- Work with PMM leadership to drive overall pricing strategy, pricing & packaging assessment and ongoing reviews/adjustments
- Pricing and Packaging analysis and recommendations: Work with Product Marketing Managers (PMM) to assess pricing strategy recommendations, do market research where needed, work with PMM to interview/collect data from stakeholders (sales, product management, marketing, finance) and propose pricing recommendations.
- Own and drive finalized pricing changes through the New Product Introduction (NPI) process working with cross functional teams (Sales Operations, Finance, IT)
- SaaS pricing assessment and discounting guidelines to ensure successful cut over from software subscription to SaaS pricing model.
- Cloud marketplace pricing model strategy, assessment and recommendations for Reveal(x) Cloud - initial focus AWS marketplace and then expansion to Azure, Google Cloud marketplaces.
- Growth market analysis: Work with PMM team on adjacent market analysis for growth strategies; play a key role in GTM recommendations via quantitative analysis and recommendations
- Additional areas of Product Marketing responsibilities: Positioning/Messaging and Sales Enablement activities would be relevant activities for this role
- Strong background in finance/analytical area (example: pricing modeling)
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B areas, 3+ years of experience in Software/SaaS areas
- Ability to work independently, strategic thinker, can extract the key data points relevant to driving business growth
- Strong communication skills - must be able to articulate financial analysis recommendations to non-financial executives and team members to drive decision making process
- Strong cross-functional skill sets; ability to work across teams as well as work with executives
- Analytical, as well as Strategic – must be able to think through problems analytically and creatively, while considering the broader business implications
- Straightforward, no-nonsense style with the ability to make decisions in a high-paced environment.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law