Cloud Sales Leader
As an Area Vice President, you will learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ExtraHop’s products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends. Your primary responsibility for the role is managing a team of cloud-focused sales managers. The cloud overlay team is responsible for increasing revenue in assigned regions/territories/districts through identifying, recruiting, and developing opportunities for generating direct sales and partnerships with resellers.
***Remote candidates in the U.S. will be considered***
- Recruit, hire, and train a cloud overlay sales team.
- Manage the team’s pipeline to provide accurate forecasting using Salesforce.com
- Provide timely and accurate field feedback to other departments within ExtraHop
- Assist your team to:
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenues in existing customer installations
- Identify prospects for ExtraHop products through cold calls, and lead follow-up and face-to-face meetings
- Call on senior executives to understand the business, decision-making, and financing processes of your territory
- Present and demonstrate ExtraHop products to customers
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all customers and identify business growth opportunities in assigned customer base
- Ensure resellers and field sales engineers and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue, and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier
- Work with resellers to grow business in your territory
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory
- Network in customer and related organizations
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., information technology, computer science, business, or engineering)
- Extensive Cloud experience including:
- Cloud delivered / SaaS technology
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Experience selling through respective Marketplaces
- 5-10 years managing remote field sales teams
- Track history of success selling technical solutions
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of sales success in security / network / application management or related IT infrastructure solutions
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior-level executives
- Solid understanding of enterprise security is desired
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in a dynamic culture
- Existing senior level relationships at a wide range of enterprise accounts in your assigned territory
- Ability to travel
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law