Software Developer, Web
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
The Web team is responsible for planning and developing ExtraHop’s online services. Our team works closely with the ExtraHop platform team to create high-quality experiences for our customers. From our marketing website and community to deep integrations with the ExtraHop platform, the Web team is both enabling our current customers to build and extend their appliances and is paving the way for new product categories.
To meet these goals, the team iterates quickly and pivots as customer needs shift. For this reason, the team works closely and together to choose the best technologies for enabling quick iteration and solid product performance.
As part of the Web team, you will work to define the next generation of ExtraHop services.
- Be part of a small team that owns ExtraHop’s online services, and build next-generation user experiences
- Lead the development of external and internal websites and services throughout the entire project lifecycle. You'll be responsible for the application architecture, database design, middleware
- Gather inputs from multiple stakeholders from across the company to achieve business needs, empowering them through self-service capabilities wherever possible
- Choose the best technologies to solve problems as they arise
- Demonstrable project leadership, organization, and related skills to manage multiple timelines and to complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Proven ability to create fault tolerant highly available multiregion web serving infrastructure using Linux containers
- A solid understanding of web-application development processes, from layout of user interfaces to relational database structures
- History of building robust APIs
- Demonstrated abilities as self starting developer
- Experience in other languages, e.g. Python and shell
- Content generation using templating tools and languages, such as Hugo and Markdown
- Use of authentication/authorization technologies such as SAML, OIDC, oAuth, SAML, and JWT, and middleware frameworks to protect web content
- Development experience with Salesforce APIs
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO and instrumentation
- A strong desire to never again use PHP or Perl
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law #LI-JC1