Contract EMEA Inside Channel Manager
ExtraHop is leading the growth in the hot network detection and response (NDR) space, where we analyze network traffic to provide Complete Visibility, Real-Time Detection, and Intelligent Response for customers around the globe to secure their critical assets.
The Contract EMEA Inside Channel Manager will be responsible for creating leverage and scale around for the EMEA channel team and partner community for a 4-6 month contract term. Primary goals will include creation of Partner Initiated (PI) opportunities, greater visibility for ExtraHop across our active partners, higher participation in ExtraHop channel webinars and other events, and higher participation in ExtraHop Panorama Partner Program elements including accreditations, webinars, sales incentives, and partner portal logins.
- New Partner Administration
- Review new partner applications and review with EMEA channel team
- DocuSign of NDA and partnership agreement
- Account and key contact setup in SFDC
- Send and review onboarding plan to the Partner (training requirements, opportunity create, meetings, forecasting, program review, etc)
- Deal Registration
- Review incoming deal registrations
- Reach out to Partner Sales Rep for any missing / unclear information
- Discuss with ExtraHop RSM - approve if they concur
- Partner Outreach
- Proactively reach out to key / focus partners to share Partner Program updates
- Proactively reach out to partner sales reps to follow up on previously mentioned accounts to arrange initial and/or follow-up meetings with ExtraHop RSMs
- Partner Tracking
- Review and help track accreditations by Partner against requirements
- Sales Reps and Sales Engineers
- Review & help track Partner Presales SE engagement
- Partner Engagement Level - by Partner SE
- Partner Technical Sales Involvement - by deal
- Channel Reporting
- Coordinate with EMEA Channel Director and Channel Program & Ops Manager
- Follow up with ExtraHop RSMs, SEs, and Partner sales teams to fill in any missing details for more accurate and complete reporting
- Management of Authorized Partners
- Work with EMEA channel team and in-country distributors to manage the “long tail” of Authorized Partners
- Push program updates, promotions, webinars, and other useful selling information to these Partners directly and/or via the distributor
- Experience interacting regularly and productively with channel partners
- General understanding of channel partner tiers and discounts
- Solid understanding of SFDC - accounts, contacts, deal registrations, opportunities
- Security technology background strongly preferred
- College degree preferred
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to the edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law