Sr Manager, Customer Success
The Manager of Customer Success (TAM) manages a team of geographically distributed technical account managers (TAM’s) to ensure effective onboarding and nurturing of ExtraHop customers. The role requires demonstrated managerial leadership, customer success expertise, and technical proficiency. The manager effectively leads a team of remote and local personnel, drives priorities, ensures adherence to a defined process, and understands how to promote the value of the ExtraHop platform and expand customer use cases. In this role you will have the overall responsibility to guide and enable your team to achieve strategic company goals with respect to customer retention, net retained revenue, and overall customer satisfaction.
The candidate should work effectively in cross-functional teams and be committed to advancing a culture of innovation, commitment to customer success, and fun.
- Provide leadership and process rigor for the ExtraHop technical account management team
- Develop, manage and grow a global, TAM organization
- Be a focal point for communication with ExtraHop field representatives
- Become a product expert in ExtraHop applications
- Create strategic plans for account success and expansion
- Participate in customer calls/visits for quality and operate as an effective customer influencer
- Assist with defining and adapting process and procedures
- Assist with defining customer engagement playbooks
- Facilitate and improve ExtraHop’s customer QBR program
- Manage the process of customer product change requests and feedback
- Facilitate handoff of customer issues to professional service, support, and product teams
- Co-Develop and enable TAM team to execute action plans for red and yellow accounts
- Excellent communicator with customers and internal teams
- Demonstrated passion for championing customer needs and maximizing value
- 5+ years of experience managing technical, customer-facing resources
- Able to be technically hands-on with ExtraHop platform
- Experience with value-focused customer success process
- Experience managing multiple modes of customer communication
- Experience with product, subscription, and SaaS sales
- Highly desirable: experience with Fortune and enterprise-scale customers
- Bonus points for experience with the ExtraHop platform
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.