Contract Salesforce Analyst
ExtraHop Networks is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our IT Applications team. As a Systems Analyst you’ll be utilizing the full spectrum of Salesforce functionality and integrated applications to design and deliver solutions for our entire organization. As a partner to the Sales, Service, Marketing, and Finance teams your work will have a direct impact on the workflow and day to day operations of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist our internal customers efficiently and effectively on inbound cases related to Salesforce and associated systems by troubleshooting and escalating issues as necessary.
- Own administrative functions such as user management, profiles, roles, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management.
- Configure and maintain security and permissions within Salesforce to comply with organization requirements.
- Promote data cleanliness and accuracy by detecting and resolving duplicates and performing data migrations and adjustments as needed.
- Perform detailed analysis of business processes and technical requirements, and translate into systems solutions that support ExtraHop’s business initiatives.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy Salesforce enhancements using custom objects/fields, page layouts, visual workflows, process builder, workflow rules, approval processes, and reporting and dashboards.
- Work cross-functionally to manage and maintain third party applications and make recommendations on tools that will improve user experience and efficiency.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience administering Salesforce.
- Self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce data structure; understanding of how to leverage Salesforce functionality to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Detail-oriented with strong data management skills including experience using Excel, Data Loader, and SOQL.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, or Salesforce.com App Builder.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce.com Communities
- Experience with JIRA, NetSuite, Eloqua, and Boomi desired but not required.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law