Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for the right people to join us as we design and build the most cutting-edge products in cyber threat analytics. We are hiring Senior Product Managers who want to solve problems, not spend their days in meetings, and have the skills and attention to detail to back up their ideas. We move quickly and have a passion for building elegant, scalable solutions.
If you are a Product Manager who shares our philosophy and has a passion and aptitude for Emerging Technology, we would like to hear from you! You will be part of a key team responsible for defining product direction in a fast-growing venture-backed company, and partner with an extremely talented technical team to bring game-changing technology to an ever increasing enterprise customer base. You will also communicate with and work alongside security teams from Fortune 2000 companies to solve today's toughest problems in cyber security. If you're as passionate as we we are about positive culture, then we want to talk to you.
We have a global and diverse user base—we believe in actively investing in a diverse engineering organization. We are seeking technically-qualified people from all backgrounds, who offer dynamic perspectives, influences, and experiences. Are you as passionate as we are about positive culture and amazing technology? If you are, we can't wait to chat with you.
Are you looking to make an impact? Do you love seeing your work implemented and hearing how your contributions have made a difference? ExtraHop offers an exciting, high energy, and versatile environment in which people are encouraged and supported to collaborate on industry-leading technology while they develop and enrich their individual growth. And we're doing it with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor (it's required here, seriously).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the entire R&D organization to set product goals, strategy, and roadmaps
- Create PRDs, User Stories, and other documents as part of an Agile SDLC
- Receive, review, and prioritize feature requests from customers, partners, and internal teams
- Work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other teams to understand market needs, product issues, and competitive gaps
- Participate in customer meetings, user groups, and industry events (sometimes on-site)
A successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining enterprise security or analytics products
- Broad knowledge of enterprise Cyber Security products and needs
- Knowledge of network-communications concepts, such as the OSI communication model and common L7 wire protocols
- Hands-on experience with enterprise security products and best practices
- Comfort with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to track a large number of tasks and work on many different parallel initiatives with competing priorities
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law