Contract Customer Marketing Manager
The solutions we build at ExtraHop are transforming the cybersecurity industry. ExtraHop helps the world’s leading enterprises, including Home Depot, Credit Suisse, and Caesars Entertainment, rise above the noise to secure their business in the cloud and on the ground. We have ambitious organizational growth plans, and we're looking for people who would love to join us on this exciting journey and grow their careers at the same time. Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
The Contract Customer Marketing Manager for ExtraHop will be responsible for driving one of the biggest areas of growth for the company by partnering with our customer success and sales teams in developing and executing marketing programs that increase revenue and build brand loyalty with our customer base. While taking direction from the Senior Marketing Manager, the person in this role will interact with all parts of the ExtraHop organization, most notably Product Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Finance and Sales Ops. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be part of a dynamic marketing team that is focused on dramatically expanding our selling opportunities.
- Increase overall engagement in our active customer-base accounts through marketing programs and supporting our sales and customer success teams
- Increase key persona engagement and documented use-cases in our active customer accounts
- Drive an accelerated program targeted to our current Performance platform customers to convert them to our Reveal(x) security product. This is a high-impact, cross functional program working with Customer Success, Sales, Finance, and Sales Ops.
- Streamline customer onboarding program to include marketing tactics (email, advertising, and direct mail) working directly with the Customer Success team.
Overall Key Responsibilities:
- Own the execution of all customer-based marketing tactics including account targeting, advertising, direct mail, webinars, events, and Inside Sales/Renewals team enablement.
- Using the defined customer-base lifecycle, create coordinating marketing programs for milestones such as:
- Newly purchased, 30/60/90 day onboarding
- Upcoming renewal
- Major releases
- Security updates
- Build and execute a SaaS customer lifecycle marketing program. Oversee program coordination with the SaaS sales team and SaaS product marketing team. This also includes ownership of our monthly webinars presenting the value of our SaaS offering.
- Develop and execute cross-sell campaigns to drive security product adoption within our customer-base. Ensure Sec Ops team personas are aware of our Security offering and its use cases.
- Own reporting on program results and optimize on KPIs.
Potential Future Responsibilities:
- Build and promote ExtraHop swag store for customers
- Promote ExtraHop online forum/community
- Highly motivated marketer with a passion for customer marketing and post-sale strategies, and demonstrated ability to execute on marketing campaigns and/or customer programs
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to blend technology and business strategy to develop a compelling joint vision and messaging
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing ideally with a software technology company, with a history of high impact work with customers and/or post-sales
- Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding strong sense of urgency and ability to re-prioritize when needed
- Experience building weekly reports (metrics) that communicate the efficacy of marketing activities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external teams; must be a team player
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Experience with Terminus targeted display advertising
- Experience driving direct mail programs using Sendoso
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law