Senior Customer Reference Coordinator - Contract
ExtraHop’s Customer Advocacy Program oversees all aspects of customer reference activity, from recruiting new advocates to managing the reference pipeline, to building out public-facing assets that showcase the value of ExtraHop products and services within the customer organization. The advocacy program is designed to help ExtraHop establish credibility in the marketplace, shorten the sales cycle and assist with winning deals. Under the management of the Sr. Customer Advocacy Manager this role will work across sales and marketing to collaborate, prioritize, plan, and deliver customer references and assets.
The successful candidate will have previous B2B tech marketing experience and the ability to understand the technical and business benefits of our solutions and to properly identify and convey these through various reference program activities and deliverables.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer reference management system for identifying reference candidates, building customer profiles, tracking reference uses, and storing published customer success stories.
- Point of contact for reference requests including RFPs, 1:1 reference calls, site visits, etc.
- Drive program awareness within the sales organization to adopt the program self-service process for requesting and utilizing customer references.
- Measure effectiveness by tracking attribution of reference customers and content to opportunities/deals, deliver ongoing metrics and measurement of program adoption and effectiveness.
- Assist in conducting sales training on the program and reference management system,
- Collaborate with various teams to secure and promote high-quality, impactful customer stories for various uses,
- Develop and execute plans to generate more customer references for recruitment into the program,
- Nurture customer relationships and expand their participation in sales and marketing-related activities,
- Manage various incentive programs for sales and customers,
- Collaborate with Sr. Customer Advocacy Manager and various marketing teams to produce and publish win stories, case studies, use case slides, customer quotes, logo slides, customer video testimonials, press releases, etc.
- Support the planning, content preparation and execution of customer advocacy focused events.
- Work with customers at all levels — from IT managers to departmental managers up to C-level executives — at Fortune 1000 companies
- BA/BS degree required
- Previous experience in customer reference programs, advocacy programs, customer marketing, sales, account management or customer success strongly preferred.
- Independent, self-starter that is comfortable working with ambiguity and is excited to embrace new challenges.
- Data analysis skills for the purpose of identifying program successes and shortfalls.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Interpersonal flexibility, ability to work with multiple stakeholders in legal, sales, PR, marketing and customer support.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law