Channel Sales Engineer, Central
ExtraHop’s Channel Sales team is growing! Our Security and Performance analytics platform that leverages wire data is disrupting the multi-billion dollar IT Operations Management and Network Traffic Analysis industries. We have enthusiastic customers who are coming back for more because our products work and support cool use cases. We offer strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating the next great systems company in our market.
ExtraHop is searching for an experienced Channel Sales Engineer for the Northeast region of the United States. Reporting into the Vice President of WW Channel Sales, yet closely aligned with the VP Sales Engineering and regional sales teams for sales/technical enablement and lead generation with Partners in their region. Travel will be required as you meet with Partners to plan, train, attend joint sales calls, and close deals -- as well as occasional travel for internal meetings.
This individual will have great passion and a measurable track record of success selling and promoting complex IT solutions through National and Regional value-added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. This position will focus on growth via our existing
If you are a difference-maker in channel sales who shares our passion for partnerships and is ready to participate in our rapid growth, we would like to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed channel sales quota within ExtraHop’s defined plan and rules of engagement
- Effective partner enablement -- functioning as a subject matter expert (SME) to communicate about ExtraHop products, solutions services, and competitive offerings to current and prospective partners
- Work with partners to promote cooperative selling to their customers and prospects
- Collaborate with ExtraHop sales and marketing resources to generate new leads in qualified accounts, building
pipelineto exceed sales objectives
- Actively participate and collaborate within the channel sales team -- including sharing creative ideas about programs, best practices, strategies and incentives to drive Partner growth
- Provide regular reporting of Channel activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com and our PRM system
- 8+ years experience of channel sales representing enterprise data center solutions (security, software, server, storage, networking, and/or virtualization) to partners and clients in commercial and public sector verticals
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Proven relationships with key Executives and Sales leaders at VARs and Systems Integrators across the designated region -- security technology partners a major plus
- Willingness to travel to effectively cover the territory
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively from
- Experience with national partners, systems integrators and/or managed service providers (MSP) is also a plus
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law #LI-BR1