Senior HR Business Partner
The successful Sr. HR Business Partner will have a can-do, roll up your sleeves attitude and will be the HR partner. Additionally, this role will have responsibility for helping to drive ExtraHop’s Leadership initiatives, training and education programs, OD, and Diversity & Inclusion efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- 6-10 years progressive HR generalist experience in fast-paced technology company.
- Driving continual improvements in HR processes, productivity and development of how HR functions within the company
- Being an active member of the HR team and partnering with the team in creating execution plans for core people processes, employee relations matters, and addressing key workforce issues such as retention, performance management and differentiation, employee readiness, compensation & benefits, manager capability, and other talent and organizational priorities
- Building and driving leadership effectiveness for the Company
- Diagnosing performance issues with the business and working with business leaders to design and implement solutions
- A passion for developing employees and enriching their work experience
- Developing talent and succession plans for critical pipelines and leadership roles
- Leading enhancements to the employee experience: job satisfaction and engagement, organizational health and effectiveness
- Assessing the comprehensive talent pipeline against future critical capability needs. This includes defining role-based readiness and development requirements to better prepare the workforce for future business imperatives in partnership with the talent acquisition teams.
- Create, lead and deliver Company-wide talent education programs for both leader and employee development
- Engaging and effective presentation, negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Advancing diversity & inclusion efforts for the business by creating implementation plans to focus on areas of greatest need and ensure that the work environment is conducive for everyone to be successful and deliver strong impact to the business
- Ability to balance many things at once and handle the most critical issues in a time sensitive manner with a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy
- Advanced organization and analytic skills
- Strong project management skills
- Open and professional communication style
- Preferably will have experience with employee populations in a software engineering environment, and the unique challenges and opportunities that it presents.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law