Technical Account Manager
Do you want to use your outstanding technical abilities to build lasting customer relationships and solutions? Do you want to work with a platform and technology where you can help customers solve critical business problems? As a member of our Customer Success team, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your expertise to wow customers. We provide solutions for mission-critical business and technology problems across a vast array of industries and technologies. With us, you’ll deliver solutions that customers previously thought infeasible or impossible to solve. Join us and you’ll find we have a supportive home team, great customers, and a product that customers love.
Duties and Responsibilities
The ExtraHop Customer Success team focuses on successful outcomes for our customers. As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will play a leading role in accomplishing the following goals:
- Analyze customer network requirements and promote the highest value application of ExtraHop in our customer's environment
- Engage ExtraHop end-users to provide targeted assistance and enablement
- Play a leading role assessing customer needs and coordinating high-value services such as ExtraHop Professional Services and advanced training
- Lead and facilitate new customer’s initial onboarding and introduction to ExtraHop
- Champion customer needs and opportunities for product enhancement with ExtraHop development teams
- Assess and document customer health and maturity levels to improve customer engagement strategy
- Play a leading role in establishing 'trusted advisor' customer relationships including facilitating customer meetings, working sessions and QBRs
- Operate as the nexus for customer engagement and strategy with other ExtraHop teams such as Sales, Marketing, Product and Support
Required Qualifications and Experience
We’re looking for Technical Customer Success Managers who can help us grow to the next level. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in management information systems or information technology
- Minimum of three years experience in information technology
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independence, motivation, and a desire for project ownership
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of networking principles (layers 2 through 4 of the OSI model) and application protocols (e.g. HTTP, TNS TDS, CIFS, NFS, and DNS)
- Experience with project management a plus
- Data interpretation experience using an NDR platform a plus
- Data customization and configuration experience of the ExtraHop platform a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers, conduct customer calls and meetings and understand their needs
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cybercriminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?