Contract Sales Development Representative
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast- paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry. We are known as innovators and have received many awards for our team and our products, including Best of Interop, Seattle Business Magazine’s Innovation of the Year, and 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington, among others.
- Track relevant qualification and lead management activity in Salesforce
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
- Deliver sales presentations, POCs and run customer meetings when necessary
- Meet or exceed opportunity/appointment quota through phone-based prospecting & lead qualification
- Provide value added market intelligence to the Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions, and other FAQs
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives
- Four-year degree preferred
- 2+ years relevant software sales or account management experience with a proven record of success
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive cold calls and email campaigns and navigate org charts
- Demonstrated ability to deliver above expectation results in driving pipeline revenue opportunities for enterprise software level deals
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to employ creative tactics to reach the executive management of enterprise IT
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law