Sr. Marketing Analyst
ExtraHop is looking for a curious and data-driven person to join our marketing team as a business analyst. This person will lead and own all analytics for the Marketing organization, from campaign performance to pipeline impact to pricing optimization. This is a high-impact role with the ability to work across the marketing team and in collaboration with Finance, Sales Operations, and IT. This role reports directly to the CMO.
- Define and deliver reporting for the Marketing organization including performance relative to Target and historical KPIs, campaign influence results, and QBR preparation
- Partner with Finance on all aspects of Pipeline, regardless of Source (Channel, Sales, or Marketing)
- Provide Marketing leaders with an independent point-of-view on the data - help the business understand what the data is telling us
- Support analytics associated with pricing changes, offer management, and customer segmentation
- Finalize the build-out of our dashboards and drive usage across the team
- Work with Marketing leadership to build out the cadence of the quarter
- Partner closely with Finance, Sales Operations, and IT on a key data lake project
- 5+ years of business analyst experience with a preference for analysts who have supported marketing teams at B2B tech companies
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, economics, or related analytical field
- Data-driven mindset - a curiosity for seeking out, collecting, and analyzing data
- Strong aptitude for packaging data into actionable information to accelerate growth
- Adept at managing and rationalizing multiple data sources (SFDC, Tableau, ABM stack, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborative in nature with the ability to build excellent rapport within Marketing and across key groups like Finance and Sales Operations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?