Sales Development - Inside Sales Manager
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry. We are known as innovators and have received many awards for our team and our products, including Best of Interop, Seattle Business Magazine’s Innovation of the Year, and 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington, among others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly meeting and pipeline goals
- Build and maintain an upbeat positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation & learning, and a strong sense of individual and team accountability
- Work cross-functionally to achieve operational excellence for maximum sales productivity
- Training of new employees and facilitate improvement of all team members
- Drive operational excellence of lead management and prospecting sales motions
- Provide team and individual call coaching
- Troubleshoot problems/questions regarding internal processes, sales tools, and policies before escalation to senior management or IT.
- Serve as liaison between Sales and Marketing on-demand generation initiatives
- Work closely with the Area Sales Vice Presidents (AVPs) to improve team collaboration and results
- Responsible for gathering and accurately forecasting the team's weekly and quarterly results.
- Regularly report on team KPI’s using Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Manage team time and effectiveness.
- Review work of Sales Development Representatives to determine areas of improvement and identify new best practices.
- Provide Subject Matter expertise for assigned projects to enhance sales objectives.
- Create new sales plays for the sale team and work cross-functionally to execute
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Mentor/Coach mentality, self-starter and business-minded
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Four or more years of proven success leading demand generation or sales development teams
- Experience in a SaaS, technology, or a high growth startup environment
- Understanding of Security (experience in related technical field will be considered – training provided, fast learning, and ultimate mastery of high-level value propositions a must)
- Strong working knowledge of SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall and experience driving account-based sales programs.
- Expert in creating sales plays, writing call scripts, coaching reps, and conducting sales trainings
- Ability to work very closely with marketing to drive the conversions of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and develop account-based sales programs.
- Detailed knowledge of specified systems, metrics, and customer segmentation that supports growth in an inside sales model
- Thorough understanding of top of funnel and middle-of-the-funnel concepts, strategy, and tactics
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Positive, supportive, team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Salesforce.com reporting & dashboards creation
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.