Deal Desk Manager
ExtraHop Networks is looking for a Deal Desk Manager to support our expanding global sales organization. As the Deal Desk Manager, you will be an involved and important leader within the ExtraHop sales operations team and will play a pivotal role in driving the deal desk function that will support the ExtraHop global sales organization. You will develop and manage processes across pricing, deal review, contracts, and deal structuring. You, and your future team will be in charge of enabling the success of the sales department. This role will require thought leadership and the ability to work cross-functionally with the business.
Organizationally, this is a highly visible role that will report to the Senior Director of Sales Operations. Daily responsibilities include supporting global sales teams, sales leadership, finance, accounting, and legal organizations.
The ideal candidate will be able to help design, implement and manage processes, influence deal structuring, pricing, contract management, work effectively with sales, and most importantly build a successful deal desk function. As a self-motivated problem solver, vast experience in building teams and implementing business processes is required.
- Develop lean deal desk processes to enable the effectiveness of our sales teams.
- Manage daily quote approval process, non-standard deal requirements, and deal review cycle.
- Maintain an evolving subject matter expertise in pricing trends and competitive pressures to recommend competitive deal structures.
- Support sales leaders in structuring and execution of ExtraHop’s most complex opportunities.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Global Sales Teams for deal structuring and support other internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle to expedite deal execution
- Provide guidance on complex deal structures in a way that maximizes KPIs and customer satisfaction, while mitigating risk to ExtraHop
- Provide sales training and enablement of quoting, pricing, and process requirements.
- Ability to think critically in a structured fashion and translate leadership discussions into an analytical decision-making framework.
- Balance efficiency, process, and internal revenue requirements to help create advantageous outcomes for sales
- Proficiency in overall complex IT (SaaS or Enterprise Cloud preferred) deal structures for software licensing, services and renewal deals.
- 5-8+ years of relevant Deal Desk or Sales Operations experience in a prominent enterprise software company with Direct, Channel, Government, Services, and International Sales is highly desirable.
- Strong aptitude for building interpersonal relationships to regularly challenge the status quo paired with a “do whatever it takes” attitude to affect change within the organization
- Highly organized with an ability to balance being detail-oriented as well as seeing the big picture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to be a calming influence while having a commanding presence across teams.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.