Salesforce Community Administrator
As a Technical Salesforce Community Administrator you are responsible for building best-in-class self-service solutions leveraging Salesforce Community Cloud and connected applications. You work alongside Customer Success, Channel Sales, and Marketing to ensure our customer and partner communities satisfy customers and meet the demands of our growing business. This role requires an aptitude for solving highly complex problems with multiple stakeholders, comfort working in a fast paced environment, and an eye toward creating experiences that delight customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain solutions for both our Customer and Partner Communities.
- Own the technical administration of the Salesforce Knowledge Base.
- Build solutions in Salesforce Service and Sales Clouds that support Customer and Partner Community functionality.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure that Community design is compliant with brand guidelines.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor community usage and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with Salesforce and Web Developers to build features which require code-based solutions.
- Ensure configurations comply with all internal and external audit requirements, data privacy laws, and security requirements.
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure that Communities are supporting business objectives.
- Provide Communities best-practice guidance on processes in accordance with system capabilities, and maintain deep working knowledge of the Salesforce product-suite.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience building solutions using Salesforce Communities.
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
- Development experience using HTML and CSS.
- Strong working knowledge of customer support and self-service processes.
- Experience implementing and/or administering learning management systems.
- Self-directed learner and problem solver.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Salesforce Community and/or Service Cloud Consultant certification.
- Experience implementing Salesforce Knowledge and Salesforce Chat (formerly Live Agent).
- Working knowledge of identity management solutions such as Okta.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Jira.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law