Contract Event Marketing Manager, EMEA
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing, marketing and selling the best technology in the industry.
The Contract Event Marketing Manager for ExtraHop's EMEA region will be responsible for driving one of the biggest areas of growth for the company by engaging with field sales reps, channel sales managers and partners (channel partners and technology partners) in planning and executing EMEA-Wide events that create revenue and build brand awareness. While reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the person in this role will interact with all parts of the ExtraHop organisation, especially field sales reps, channel and technology partners, marketing, and business development. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be part of a dynamic marketing team and is passionate about events.
- Lead the EMEA events calendar by finding, planning and executing successful regional events, including Trade Shows, Third Party and ExtraHop-led events
- Collaborate daily with field sales to ensure success of regional events
- Develop working relationships with marketing counterparts at ExtraHop technology partners and co-sponsor events where applicable
- Collaborate closely with ExtraHop marketing operations team to ensure pre- and post-event materials align with regional marketing program objectives
- Manage the online marketing store for event materials, collaterals, promotional items and logistics
- Prepare and manage budget for events, reconcile invoices/PO’s in a timely manner
- Work with ExtraHop’s internal sales development team to ensure leads are routed and followed up successfully
- Measure and evaluate event success and effectiveness against pipeline goals and regional KPIs
- Highly motivated marketeer with a passion for events and demonstrated ability to plan, communicate and execute world class events
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to blend technology and business strategy to develop a compelling joint vision and messaging
- 5+ years’ experience in field/event marketing ideally with a software technology company, with a history of high impact work with channel or technology partners
- Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding strong sense of urgency and ability to re-prioritize when needed
- Experience building weekly reports (metrics) that communicate the efficacy of in-region marketing activities
- Social media savvy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external teams; must be a team player
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- French or German language skills desired but not essential
- Travel as needed, up to 30% of the time
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law