Support Manager, APAC
The Support Manager works with customers and ExtraHop staff to ensure prompt resolution of customer reported issues. The role requires demonstrated technical and leadership capabilities. The manager effectively leads personnel, drives priorities, understands product release implications, and performs some release validation efforts. Detailed analysis of support, product release, and quality metrics are used to enhance best practice methods.
This Seattle-based role will support the Asia-Pacific region (APAC). Hours are flexible but will include late afternoons and evenings.
The candidate should work effectively in cross-functional teams and be committed to advancing a culture of innovation, commitment to customer success, and fun.
- Provide exceptional product support for all ExtraHop customers and field teams
- Develop, manage and grow a global, "follow the sun" customer support organization
- Be a focal point for communication with ExtraHop field representatives
- Become a product expert in ExtraHop applications
- Assist with addressing customer escalations
- Perform reviews of technical scope, design, and configuration of ExtraHop applications and platform in support of client or partner deployment requirements
- Conduct production readiness reviews of the ExtraHop platform
- Manage the creation and curation of support knowledge
- Conduct client-facing technical and support discussions
- Manage process of customer product change requests and feedback
- Mentor support team on technical and communication techniques
- Facilitate handoff of customer issues to professional service teams
- Technically hands-on with product support issues
- Excellent communicator with customers and internal teams
- Understands the support case process from initial call to resolution
- Experience managing multiple modes of customer communication (email, web, phone and chat)
- 5+ years of experience with technical product support management, or all tiers of technical IT support.
- Highly desirable experience with software development, and ExtraHop software
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.