Inside Sales Manager, Cloud
We are looking for a high-performace pro ready, willing and able to lead by example and deliver sales results for Extrahop’s SaaS based Reveal(x). The Inside Sales Manager for Cloud is our front-line manager for subscription revenue generation and advocate for our customer’s ongoing success. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, autonomous and trusted leader with SaaS experience that is passionate about scaling a fast-growing sales organization through proactive coaching and development. It is up to this candidate to develop and execute a sales plan that helps Reveal(x) Cloud reach its full potential.
Candidate must have SaaS sales experience and security, SIEM, or infrastructure technologies is greatly preferred.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
- Hire and manage expanding staff of inside sales representatives and their individual sales goals
- Establish a methodical and consistent approach to cloud subscription sales in a variety of industries, from territory planning/alignment through consistent KPI development.
- Develop & lead streamlined sales best practices as well as promotion of the good use of sales tools like Salesforce, Outreach, and Highspot.
- Maintains sales volume by keeping current with industry and competitive trends
- Provide ongoing coaching to Sales Representatives to achieve targets and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, tracking the results, reporting on and sharing forecasts with leadership and finance team members.
- Build skills, confidence, and trust with direct reports as well as providing developmental feedback for continuous improvement.
- Work together with other leaders across the company (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.) in order to execute cross-departmental key initiatives.
- 5+ years direct B2B selling experience to 100M in revenue companies with a subscription SaaS solution
- 5+ years sales team management including recruitment, training, action plan development, quota administration, resource deployment
- Experience selling with AWS and Azure Marketplace
- Familiarity and/or experience with cloud-based security and/or cloud computing
- Ability to grow and scale upward with a fast-growing company
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and opportunity management skills
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate, departmental and personal goals
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing subscription deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Use Salesforce.com extensively (knowledge and usage of Tableau a plus)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Experience in deploying and optimizing productivity tools such as Salesforce and other solutions to increase productivity of team members.
- Strong experience in leveraging other parts of the organization (Marketing, Product, Finance) to achieve goals
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong team player in a very agile work environment
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law #LI-NG1