Salesforce CPQ Specialist
As a Salesforce CPQ Specialist you are responsible for owning and maintaining our Salesforce CPQ implementation. You work directly with marketing, sales, and product management to ensure that CPQ is built to support business initiatives. This role requires an aptitude for solving highly complex problems with multiple stakeholders, comfort working in a fast paced environment, and a strong analytical mindset. This is a pivotal role and critical to the success of our business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take full ownership of the Salesforce CPQ implementation through all phases of development.
- Be an active participant in regular product and pricing meetings to ensure a detailed understanding of any necessary pricing and packaging changes and to provide feedback about implementation approaches and timelines.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Marketing to release changes to production.
- Strong understanding of systems and processes supporting Sales and Marketing organizations in the SaaS industry
- Provide CPQ best-practice guidance on processes in accordance with system capabilities, and maintain deep working knowledge of the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash product-suite
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience building quote-to- cash solutions.
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Strong working knowledge of sales processes.
- Experience using declarative programming tools such as Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow Rules.
- Self-directed learner and problem solver.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Salesforce CPQ certification preferred
- 1+ years Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise.
- Functional knowledge of 3rd party applications that integrate with CPQ such as DocuSign and S-Docs.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and working as part of an agile team.
- Familiarity with agile project management tools such as Jira.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.