Senior Financial Analyst
ExtraHop is growing! Our platform for wire data analytics is disrupting the multi-billion dollar IT Operations Management industry. We offer a fun, start-up like environment that promotes new ideas and allows for the opportunities to affect change from the inside out without the multiple layers in a large enterprise environment. If you’re detail-oriented, who loves to overachieve and conquer challenges, this is the position for you.
- Partner with a subset of departmental business owners to create annual operating budgets, quarterly forecasts, and longer-term strategic operating plans.
- Contribute to decisions with ROI analysis for ongoing investments and new initiatives. Perform sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit modeling.
- Ensure disciplined financial management through real time review of revenue and expenses. Provide root cause variance explanations and highlights opportunities and risks.
- Provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or propose new metrics that illuminate trends and issues affecting the business. Present findings and recommendations. Communicate actual performance against forecast, quota, and plan.
- Work with Sales and Sales Operations to optimize territory design & planning, comp design, quota setting, and business analytics including comprehensive analysis of territory productivity and capacity.
- Prepare presentation materials in support of Monthly Reporting Packages, Quarterly Business Reviews and Executive/Board level presentations.
- Participate in the development of forecast models and methodologies and the implementation and maintenance of next generation planning and reporting tools.
- Work with the Accounting group to ensure that our finance system accurately represents current business processes and supports all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Services, and Finance team members to align related but separate business plans and ensure a deep understanding of business drivers.
- 5+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis or finance business partner role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Business; MBA or CPA a plus but not required
- Familiarity with all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP including software revenue recognition
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.com and the ability to create and analyze complex financial models, including forward-forecasting models
- Passion for producing deliverables that are accurate, professional in appearance, and timely
- Appreciation for the complex interaction of various financial systems and the desire to learn new systems that maximize efficiencies and improve the quality of reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with an ability to thrive in an environment where timeliness and accuracy are mandatory
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader in real-time wire data analytics, a novel approach to IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $15B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.