Solutions Architect (multiple locations)
Future Hires : Various locations in the US on client sites
ExtraHop’s Solutions Architecture team is very different from many other post-sales services practices—we focus on outcomes and customer success rather than racking up billable hours. As a member of our Solutions Architecture team, you’ll play a critical role in the success of our customers, products, and position in the marketplace. Our Architects tackle the most difficult business and technology problems across a vast array of industries and technologies. As a Solutions Architect at ExtraHop, you will never be bored again.
- Conduct deep technical and business discovery sessions with Fortune 500 customers and develop creative solutions to challenges uncovered.
- Analyze customer network topologies and application stacks; develop strategies to acquire high-value data from the wire.
- Profile industry-specific applications across a broad range of verticals; create technical assets and written collateral to support product improvement and marketing efforts.
- Conduct root causes analysis of high-profile technology problems and advises customers on their resolution.
- Develop custom tools using product APIs to extend the functionality of the ExtraHop platform.
- Develop customized data analysis to monitor changing technical and business conditions in real-time.
- Create rich data visualizations to aid tactical investigations and realize strategic objectives.
- Design and implement ExtraHop product deployments to maximize time-to-value and ongoing positive technical outcomes.
- Create automated tools to streamline repeatable processes and maximize time spent building intelligent solutions.
- Conduct hands-on learning sessions with key customer personnel.
Qualifications and Experience
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who can help us grow to the next level as a company. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering, or information technology
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Technology, particularly networking and systems administration
- Experience in customer-facing positions; excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of core networking principles (layers 2 through 4 of the OSI model) and application protocols (HTTP, SQL, CIFS/NFS, HL7, Memcache, DNS)
- Familiarity with principles of internetworked applications and related technologies (HTTP, databases, caching, distributed systems, etc)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Independence, motivation, and desire for practice ownership
- Familiarity with network security, IDS, and SIEM technologies
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, or CIS Controls
- Ability to adapt to different enterprise security requirements
- Ability to communicate security hygiene best-practices.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.