Salesforce CRM Manager
As a Salesforce CRM Manager you are responsible for the overall management, maintenance, and support of the Salesforce.com ecosystem. You serve as the overall program manager for large Salesforce projects, leveraging the agile methodology to deliver quality solutions on time and on budget.
This role requires project leadership, extensive customization and configuration experience, an aptitude for solving highly complex business problems, and a strong desire to make things better. Most importantly, this role requires a developer of people who is focused on supporting, enabling, and growing an awesome group of Salesforce Admins.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Salesforce Administrators who support, maintain, and administer the platform.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to define project requirements and build a Salesforce roadmap that supports company initiatives.
- Manage the Salesforce development backlog and priorities in partnership with business owners, admins, developers, and leadership.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy Salesforce enhancements using the full suite of declarative development tools.
- Partner with Developers to build code-based solutions when declarative development tools can’t be leveraged.
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce capabilities and educate stakeholders on the benefits of those capabilities. Serve as the internal evangelist for the use of the platform.
- Ensure configurations comply with all internal and external audit requirements, data privacy laws, and security requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience delivering solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Experience administering both Sales and Service Clouds.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce data structure; understanding of how to leverage Salesforce functionality to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Experience configuring Salesforce Lightning.
- Self-directed learner and problem solver.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering.
- Strong presentation, technical writing, analytical & communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with senior business stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification or higher preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and/or Salesforce Community Cloud a strong plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Google Suite.
- Experience using Outreach, Anaplan, Eloqua, and Boomi.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Jira.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.