Inside Cloud Sales Engineer
ExtraHop’s Sales Engineering team is growing! Our platform for Network Detection and Response (NDR) poised to dominate this growing security market, both in the enterprise and in the cloud. We offer strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hard-working people who are excited about building the next great security company in the market.
If you are Cloud savvy and have a security background, we would like to hear from you! This position is ideal for someone who has thrived as the cloud technical focal point, conducting product presentations in highly charged meetings with prospects and customers. As an Inside Cloud SE, you will have a significant impact on the success of each sales presentation in which you participate and will share in its financial rewards. In this key position, you will contribute directly to the bottom-line health of the company.
- Assess prospective customer needs and uncover requirements for ExtraHop cloud security solutions
- Remove buying & technical objections from the sales opportunity
- Demonstrate products to security and non-security audiences, at executive and/or other levels, and at pre- and post-sales meetings
- Independently coordinate all aspects of security product evaluations
- Articulate the cloud security value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective new customers and solutions partners
- Work with Inside Sales Managers (SDRs) and other stakeholders to prepare and present proposals and RFIs
- Provide post-sales follow-up, security training, and consulting
- Help with post-implementation support for key customers
- Ensure total customer satisfaction with the customer's implementation experience
- 2+ years selling cloud or Cyber Security technology into Enterprises.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related area or demonstration of equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in supporting networking, application, and/or network-security technologies
- Understanding of enterprise information technologies: must be able to interpret performance metrics quickly within diverse customer environments and relate them to troubleshooting and capacity planning
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to address both executive and technical audiences, particularly via phone.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and have an ongoing desire to stay current with the latest technologies
- Ability to focus on results while working independently when given a broad direction and desired results
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on customer demands and market conditions while working with development and sales teams
- Strong problem-solving skills: must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm business demeanor, and taking quick action to resolve issues
- Must be in Seattle or willing to relocate without assistance
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the growing NDR Security market, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.